Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Optimism

Hi folks, Puritan here. I hope everyone is well. I've decided to take a short hiatus because I'm imagining everybody is experiencing some sort of gloom and are worried about the Coronavirus. I know my E.A. (Executive Assistant) and I are very concerned and anxious about the outbreak. It's killing people, taking control of our lives and paralyzing the economy.

I watched President Trump on T.V. the other day, and he stated the F.D.A. (Food and Drug Administration) was working around the clock trying to develop a vaccine for this deadly disease. He constantly praised the organization and also said they are very close to finding a cure. We can only hope. With any luck some country's regime will discover a remedy for this dreadful chaos.

I wish all of you good health and please use common sense. I will return in the near future.

The End
The Harvenut Puritan Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring On The Festivities

Hello folks. Puritan here. Hope everyone is doing well. Once again it's the Yuletide season. I've been unproductive since my la...