Thursday, December 14, 2023

Bring On The Festivities

Hello folks. Puritan here. Hope everyone is doing well.

Once again it's the Yuletide season. I've been unproductive since my last rant back in March. A significant factor was I had right knee replacement surgery on June 8th. I'm still in recovery mode but progressing in a positive manner slowly but surely. Putting it mildly the ordeal was one hell of an adventure.

My Executive Assistant (E.A.) conducted an awesome, sensational, extraordinary and outstanding job looking after me. She was caring, sympathetic and selfless...like a Florence Nightingale. A superior caregiver.

Anyway, it's very sad to say the world continues to worsen in mayhem and chaos with no cure on the horizon. When we talk about our own backyard the asinine politicians are, well let's just say, hopeless and pathetic. Hamilton as usual is totally mismanaged and crippled. Ontario is completely negligent and mutilated. Then we have Canada which is an absolute embarrassment and truly butchered. Again, there is no resolution for the illogical idiocy. All we can do is try to survive.

Let's try to forget the turmoil and misery and concentrate on this magnificent time of the year. Enjoy the celebrations such as festivals, Xmas movies and decorations. Most of all relish and adore family as well as friends. Let's not forget about the Christmas cheer and delicious food that makes this time of year so special.

So folks, from my E.A. and myself have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

The End

The Harvenut Puritan Project

Hosted by www.openprison.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring On The Festivities

Hello folks. Puritan here. Hope everyone is doing well. Once again it's the Yuletide season. I've been unproductive since my la...